Whitespace is a collaborative brand and graphic design consultancy. We’re proud to be a heart-centred business led by purpose. Members of Business Against Poverty.
Firstly we work with the end in mind – we focus on whatever goal you are aiming for – be it lead generation, a better website, or someone to brainstorm your next move with.
Secondly our deeper purpose – every project we work on also supports people in need through Business Against Poverty. So by teaming up with us, you can do good in the world as well as in your business.
We work with forward-thinking, big picture business owners and leaders in order to discover and build their core brand as a foundation to build the business, helping them to achieve whatever they want, for example:
• attracting customers that love what they do;
• feeling confident in the brand identity, website & marketing, knowing that it’s going to bring results;
• knowing what to do next for revenue, marketing & efficiency.
From brand strategy and brainstorming, to marketing and websites, we’re Alfred to your Batman – supporting you and your team to be the best you can be, for your business and your customers.
Our founder Sarah Perrett will consult with you to discuss and discover what’s needed to build your brand and your business. Then will build the perfect team for you from our pool of trusted collaborators, be that designers, copywriters or photographers. All our collaborators are also business owners, so they understand the big picture of owning and running a business, not just their specialist area.
• Brand health checks.
• Brand strategy workshops to discover your core brand, ideal customer & what to do next.
• Brand messaging, positioning.
• Logo & brand identity design and/or development.
• Website design & development.
• Print & digital branded assets such as marketing materials, packaging, signage, Powerpoint presentations, stationery etc.
If you feel we’re a match, or would like to know more, get in touch – we’d love to meet you.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.